Related Posts with Thumbnails
Looking for a date... quick? Checkout the brand new dating site full of surprises, Carol Nyege speed dating. You'll love it!!

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Embarrassing Confessions: 40 Year Old Wets Sofa

I am a grown woman of almost 40 years but occasionally (like once every 2 months or so) I wet my bed. It usually happens that I dream that I am urinating and I go ahead and do so and it seems to me in the dream that the urine will not end, and then I wake up and find that the whole bed is wet.

You can imagine how I felt when visiting friends and sleeping on the couch. I didn’t know what to do and when they woke up the whole sitting room of stinking of my urine.


I have never been so embarrassed in my entire life.


Share your embarrassing moments here with other readers. Email them to strongwallafrica at yahoo dot com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

More eal life stories at visanga.blogspot.com