Related Posts with Thumbnails
Looking for a date... quick? Checkout the brand new dating site full of surprises, Carol Nyege speed dating. You'll love it!!

Thursday, June 5, 2008

For Great Romance Head To Uganda

I read a post here about how great our Luhya brothers are in bed and why some ladies are falling over themselves to hook one of them. I agree totally these guys are good. But our neighbors across the border in Uganda are the bomb.

First of all the Ugandan guys are great kissers. He’ll take your face into his hands and deliver the cleanest most perfect kiss. Very sensual and just wet enough. These brothers will not make it their business to empty gallons of their saliva into your mouth like some clueless kissers do. He’ll hold you just firm enough – not those guys who squash your chest until you can’t breath, ati in the name of a hug. He knows what to do with boobs. He’s not the kind of guy who squashes or sucks your beautiful mounds until it’s pain you feel not pleasure. He will love and revere the boobs like a piece of delicate art and treat them with the pleasure they deserve. Nice and soft kisses and caresses. These brothers from across the border are well schooled in the art of romance. It’s their women who have been more talked about as far as serving their men is concerned but the men too are just as good. After all the women who are said to be trained in this field from childhood also need men who have a clue.

I had a boyfriend once from UG. Mo was a great guy and courteous to a fault. The relationship I had with him was easy, loving and patient. Maybe a little bit too patient until I was the one getting inpatient. He was just not in a hurry to land in bed. We saw a lot of each other for close to 4 months and other than great kisses and romance, he never attempted to go any further. I on the other hand had fallen so deeply for him in that time and whenever we got down to romancing I was left with a longing ache for him and I desperately wanted him to make love to me. I was naive then and I thought if you ask a guy for sex then you’re cheap so I dared not ask for it. That perception has since changed. I used to feel his hardon when we were kissing and romancing but all the same I had begun to suspect there was something wrong with him. Why else was he teasing me like that? I’d tried hinting slightly by wearing the sexiest clothes and even sexier panties but wapi?

Then one day he surprised me and proved me wrong. We were at my small place where the sitting room was pretty much the bedroom and although there were seats, I had thrown around many pillows on the floor where I did almost everything – reading eating relaxing and of course sometimes romance. So that day I didn’t think it was a big deal when he joined me on the floor where I was reading some book. But I noticed he was not his usual cool calm self. His kisses were firmer and hungrier and his breathing harder. I knew the day had come and I was more than ready. I’d been ready for months and as such I needed no further prompting to get wildly aroused. God I wanted this guy!

Read continuation

11 comments:

Mama said...

Aiiii, what is this story of being continued tomorrow?

Jamani is this one for continuing tomorrow really? Kiki please come back and finish the story now....dont leave us in suspense, tomorrow is too far away!

Anonymous said...

and Mcheku imagine for some of us tomorrow means monday.

Mama said...

I know Anonymous, Kiki we are protesting....the story being delayed till Monday! Kwanza this Udaku I never see it on Satos, come back and write.

Kiki said...

ha ha ha. oooh tomorrow is Saturday kweli. Lol. Promise the ending will be worth the wait.

Anonymous said...

I think this guy wasn't as sweet. I would not have kept Kiki for a whole 4 months. She would have been crying or even wailing loudly as she begs me for action by the second encounter. And if delayed to the third, Kiki would have found herself grabbing my Dick and pushing it into her pussy. This Ugandan was just an amateur!! Anyway, let Kiki finish the story.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous 5.14, do you need to be vulgar?

Sayra said...

Me too am protesting, unlike Anon for me my monday will be tuesday and its unfair.

Anonymous said...

Hey Kiki what's with the suspense kwani are you punishing us bcoz of the 4 long months you had to wait to ?? Ebu rudi umalize story its not that late.........

Kiki said...

5.14 go easy. Kiki is not grabbing your anything any time soon. 6.30 ask him/her. Does he/her have to be so vulgar?

Sayra your monday is tuesday. That gives me some homework to do some mathematics. Monday=Tuesday? Lol.

7.11 no such thing.No punishment. the story just got too long to fit in one post.

Sayra said...

Eee Kiki my friend ... ukweli kabisa, my monday is a tuesday sikudanganyi. Now si u jua what that means ... that if u dont post that storo now, mpaka tuesday next week. Can u imagine how long i have to wait? ... mateso nakuambia.

Unknown said...

I thot thats why people bought phones that are internet enabled...
Hahaha 2 kiki...am happy and confused at tha same time.